Samagra Vikas Evam Paryavaran Sanrakshan Samiti (SVPSS) is a non-governmental organization engaged in social welfare activities for alleviation of socio-economic condition of the society registered under the Society Act 1860. The main aim and objective of society are to promote a holistic approach in order to improve quality of life and socio-economic condition of underprivileged people, poor, weaker sections and farming communities keeping safeguard of ecosystem. It is a fountain of information and learning which nourishes and enlightens the entire communities of world and scientists of scientific agriculture and allied disciplines in the country. It plays a significant role in providing suitable forum for exchange of ideas, encouraging research and disseminating knowledge of different field of research and organizes various National and International Symposia and Conferences for exchange of ideas, views and knowledge on global burning issues.
Aims and Objective
Society discovered that their donations to supported communities had actually led to dependence rather than self-reliance. In a concerted effort to redirect this trend, society turned to micro-credit with the financial support from. Its funding is in grant form, the repaid loans are used as revolving credit to make new loans. It strictly monitors the activities on which the borrowed money is spent by regular visits to the family residences, and, thus, preventing the misuse of loans. The families are given advice on how to use the money for maximum gains, and businesses have steadily grown as a result. The program is co-financed by multiple sources, to best ensure its long-term sustainability.
- To disseminate the knowledge of agricultural technology, innovation, ideas, research and its applications, through meetings, discussions and publications and demonstration.
- To aware the people about scope of importance of Environment, ecosystem, water and wildlife conservation and promoting plantation for safeguard of human beings and wildlife.
- Promote social forestry for Eco rehabilitation and economic prosperity.
- To provide social, educational and economic empowerment to child and women for self-dependency at rural level/ village people for their overall development.
- To raise the voice against exploitation, injustice and corruption if found against any individual, class, community in the society.
- To assist the helpless or diseased people during natural calamities and disaster.
- To create public awareness about the importance of a finite natural resources and their sustainability for livelihood security and environmental issues.
- To Promote digital education, social activities, arts, handicrafts and sports at rural and village level for development of society.
- To carry out efforts to perform all other acts, matters, and things that may assist in, or be conduce to, or be necessary for the fulfillment of objectives and purposes of the Society.
Welfare and Activities
- Plantation, Ecological Restoration & Environmental Conservation
- Rural & Skill Development
- Women Empowerment
- Digital Education for Youth and Child
- Medical & Relief Activities
- Moral and Self Confidence Building
- Sports, Yoga & Meditation